Rates & Reviews: Basic Concept We Use To Grade Online Casinos
A lot of people enjoy betting online. Some take their little hobby more serious than others. Truth be told – so should you. The internet is overfilled with fakes and frauds. Those obnoxious tricksters will cost you your hard eared money without nay satisfaction.
Loosing fare and square is a gamble – a noble entertainment. Loosing without even a chance for victory is fraud that shall not be tolerated. And that is the exact reason to why we have included rates and reviews into our daily routine.
We could have never gotten as far as we are today without team of dedicated experts who have found their life’s calling in casino reviews. Three people are the cornerstone of our expertise; they are the heart and soul of the process.
Let’s make the long story short and introduce these digital rock-stars. Please welcome:
- Chris Stewart. Chris has always been a gambler. He is enjoying both online as well as brick and mortar casinos for 15 years in a row with no intention of stopping. The man has seen it all. He witnessed rises and downfalls of entire empires from the world of online entertainment and he knows for sure what brought unsuccessful service providers to their doom. A man with such a rich experience is fully aware of what the player wants and expects. And Chris tends to grade and evaluate those exact things. His brightest interest lies within Black Jack and Poker. So does his heart.
- Amanda Reeves. Have you ever watched movies about spies and journalists who would do everything to dig up an amazing story? Amanda is the hero of such films. Nothing stays in the shadows; no one hides behind the curtains of a casino when this femme fatal is on her prowl. Her technological background and leading positions in countless startups are helping a lot. Back ends of apps and sites are an open book to Amanda. She knows what software online casinos are using can do. She uses that info to reassure your trust with a fair provider or to discard foul industry players. Whatever the case – no detail will slip her eye.
- Jonathan Colt. Pay lines, bonus games, scatter symbols or free spins as well as other slot machine stuff is like an ocean to his inner digital fish. That and a degree in Statistics have made Jonathan a man whose opinion has serious weight in a game where chances and odds are all you rely on. If you consider yourself an expert in the domain, well, good old Colt has probably long forgotten more than most ever knew about gambling.
Reviews on our site are accurate. Our team has conducted expensive, scrupulous research. We have carefully analyzed every single casino that’s listed on pages of our site. An entire rating system was invented purely for this purpose.
We provide unique content that’s both informative and engaging thanks to one rule of concept: you are our number 1 priority. You are the cornerstone of our research. That’s why we evaluate such elements of a potentially friendly online casino as:
- Simplicity for the player,
- A decent help desk,
All in all, our services are dedicated to provision of maximized comfort for the gambler.
But how do these guys rate sites?
We disregard the art of educated guesses. Unlike most review providers in the industry our experts don’t just go on a site for several spins. For once we tend to play the dust out of the widest majority of games offered on a website.
We tend to visit sites during peak loads. We also practice occasional re-visits to see what’s changed and what’s new. This way we assure players are provided with the best possible environment.
Additionally we take a fine look on the following elements of an online casino:
- What software are they using? You can’t win when you can’t play of your personal cabinet is all messy. User interfaces, player experience, the amount of bugs and even typos is carefully evaluated. Are the processes simple? Is the flow intuitive? Does the system work as it should? We know the answers to all of these questions.
- Are games simple, friendly and enjoyable? Do you have a decent chance to win? What is the potential success rate (the stats are based on current history of games)? And, if not anything else, is the site pretty? Would you enjoy spending an evening looking at what they have to show on screen?
- Help desks. Customer service is really a vital element of success. If you are playing and all seems well – you won’t even remember about these guys. But what if something goes wrong? Will you be able to get help? After all, it’s your money we are talking about.
We also pay a lot of attention to countless other factors that seem minor from the start, but form into the bigger picture if combined. Elements of a site like the installation process (if any), registration, load speeds, etc. are pivotal to players in the long run.
Our rating categories
Quality is a measurable metric. Here’s how we divide the qualities of a casino based on what users want in order to measure performance:
- Deposit bonuses: This one’s plain and simple. All info about offers and bonuses will be provided to our readers.
- Promos: Casinos are interested in keeping you as a valuable player for as long as possible. They encourage loyalty and engagement with special programs. We will tell you all about them.
- VIP sections: If you pay more you are to get more. That’s only rational, right? But what does a site offer to its best paying clients?
- Jackpot metrics: How much can you win on a really lucky spree? What is the biggest prize and how many of those are available? We know the answer.
- Methods of cash withdrawal: What’s the point of winning money if you can’t get them into any of your preferable accounts at will?
- Traffic levels: Some sites are simply more popular than others. More people visit them and it’s OK. But will peak loads affect your gameplay?
That’s pretty much it. That’s how we grade and evaluate online casino websites.